Air Freight Supervisor Full-time Job2 months ago - Delivery / Logistic - Phnom Penh - 297 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists General Manager in the training, education, and development of employees
- Communicates with department regarding customer accounts, workload distribution, financial performance, etc.
- Monitor and manage employees time and attendance
- Promote a positive relationship with the clients by ensuring excellent, timely and proactive customer service and in conjunction with other departments and third parties,
- Monitor quality of service produced by the team
- Create detailed profiles and procedures that properly represent client’s air import/export processes
- Receive, review and process high-volume and/or complex air import/export transactions for client(s), including booking, billing, classifications, processing data through the Company’s system
- Check the shipments in the warehouse as needed to ensure that the shipping documents correspond to the actual shipments
- Process bills of lading for outgoing shipments and provide clear instructions to the team for handling each shipment
- Ensure shipments of hazardous materials are checked and processed in accordance with all applicable regulations under the International Air Transport Association, Code of Federal Regulations
- Create quotations for individual shipments, including estimating prices for the shipper, selecting transportation companies to use, and setting profit margins for individual shipments
- Review and monitor all requests for information from client and any government agency, and other correspondence
- Communicate changes of U.S, China and foreign shipping regulations and procedures to client
- Communicate with client, co-workers and third parties in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Identify transactions and tasks that require special handling, recommend improved processes to management, and implement resolutions within assigned scope of responsibility.
- Identify, investigate and resolve all areas of client concern in a timely and proactive manner by monitoring team performance against Company and client standards. Alert client to special areas of concern or potential problems in the air import/export process.
- Have experience with Logistics industry (air freight or sea freight or road freight or express) at least 3 years
- Fluent in Chinese and English (verbal and written)
- Have experience on management or leader employee
- Able to use Microsoft. Word & Excel
- Able to join fast
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with your current photo (4x6) to the below contact information:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 011 650 444
CE Logistics (also known as CEL) was formally established in Cambodia in 2018. With the assistance of the group, CE Logistics has established a complete network covering all provinces in Cambodia. The head office has continuously integrated the logistics resources of Southeast Asian countries in recent years. Based on this, the company can provide Cambodia-centered international freight forwarding, customs clearance transportation, warehouse and distribution integrated services. In addition, our company has a strong advantage in the delivery related services in Cambodia.