Engineer, Project Implementation Full-time Job1 week ago - Engineering / Technicians - Phnom Penh - 225 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand project scope of work, required quality and timeline.
- Manage material & tool inventories required for the successful project implementation
- Onsite for quality control and inspection
- Report on any change by related stakeholder to direct manager for change approval process.
- Perform necessary test to confirm the contractor’s work quality
- Produce progress report on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Produce and acquire all required project documents from contractors upon project completion
- Ensure each project is successfully implemented and smoothly handed over for operation team
- Maintain good relationship with all project stakeholders before, during and after implementation
- Graduated or equivalent in IT, Telecommunication, Electrical engineering, Civil engineering or similar.
- 2-3 years experiences in Civil infrastructure project implementation, Fiber transmission implementation or Technical project implementation
- English Communication Skills (reading, comprehension, writing & speaking)
- Presentation & Reporting skill
- Any related training certificate would be advantageous
How to Apply:
For interested candidates, we would like you to submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] or contact us via 078 295 281 or 099 555 007 for more detail.
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fiber optic, world-class Data Centre, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions along with our world-class 24/7 technical support.