Engineer, Service Quality Full-time Job1 week ago - Engineering / Technicians - Phnom Penh - 226 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and Maintain to maximize service availability, efficiency, stability for customer
- To ensure service quality and customers’ satisfaction
- Provide service performance report to senior or manager as needed
- Monitor the service QoS KPI/SLA
- Ability to organize and conduct network testing to improve service quality for company
- Able to work with team to execute automation script using open source tools to improve productivity
- Investigate, comprehensive and well-constructed test plan to resolve issue
- Make service QoS review daily, weekly, month yearly basis
- Ensure the performance management & reporting tools are capable to provide the required measurements and reporting data for all NE’s.
- Responsible for ensuring all QoS are met as per the set target
- Proactive and troubleshoot all errors to ensure maximize QoS performance
- Basic understanding and experience in BGP, OSPF, ISIS, routing & switching
- Good technical communication skills. Fluency in English
- Expert knowledge and hands-on in IP Networking
- 2 year experiences in leading technical team in ISP or QoS management
- Good communication – Internal & external skills
- Good team work and cooperation
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication and IT field.
How to Apply:
For interested candidates, we would like you to submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] or contact us via 078 295 281 or 099 555 007 for more detail.
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fiber optic, world-class Data Centre, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions along with our world-class 24/7 technical support.