Engineer, System Full-time Job1 week ago - Engineering / Technicians - Phnom Penh - 227 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Installing, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring physical and virtual Infrastructure.
- Managing the backup and data recovery system
- Implementing, maintaining and improving monitoring system.
- Providing technical support to internal users relating to IT systems and external customers relating to various managed services such as Email and hosting.
- Create documentation, such as user manual, documents or other as require by line manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Proven track record of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows and UNIX-based systems.
- Familiarity with administration, performance tuning, and system monitoring.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Experience with SAN storage and VMware environment.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Experience with Bacula and Veeam backup is preferred.
- Willingness and capability of quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals.
How to Apply:
For interested candidates, we would like you to submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] or contact us via 078 295 281 or 099 555 007 for more detail.
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fiber optic, world-class Data Centre, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions along with our world-class 24/7 technical support.