EVP & Chief Digital Officer - 01 post. Full-time Job1 year ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Phnom Penh - 596 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize, articulate, and execute a bold, consistent, and clear vision for Hattha Bank’s digital and card business presence, ensuring superior user experience for customers, partners, and employees.
- Identify growth opportunities to build effective digital and card strategy implementation.
- Oversee and expand digital and card business to ensure target achievement both financials, transactions, and service quality.
- Drive overall user acquisition and business volume strategy across retail and corporate segments in mobile, internet banking, ATM, debit card, and merchant business, including digital marketing and campaigns to drive engagement, brand awareness, and lead generation.
- Plan and build the digital ecosystem to support Hattha Bank growth, including partner integration, online strategy, and system security to enhance customer experience and benefits.
- In conjunction with business development and venture, building external relationships in support of Hattha Bank’s digital transformation.
- Advocate adoption of agile and scrum methodology for project management to achieve faster solution development for market changing needs.
- Enhance bank-wide data capability by working closely with IT and related functions to ensure the bank has proper data technology and effectively use it for analytic, decision making and customer offering.
- Lead the implementation of multiple strategic digital initiatives, tracking implementation initiatives against agreed milestones and KPIs, ensuring the overall business case is delivered.
- Work with internal and external business units to ensure enabling infrastructure, system, and applications are in place and ready for next generations, including payment gateway and open banking.
- Explore effective technology and other innovation to improve market reach and discover new solutions to better serve the bank’s clients.
- Support new products and services of the bank and ensure collaboration within all levels of the company.
- Digital native: expert in range of digital/analytics tools, technologies; experienced in evaluating, managing and measuring digital performance including user experience.
- Advanced degree: Bachelor degree (MBA is preferred).
- At least 6 years experiences, including 2 years in management position and 4 in digital project implementation.
- A sincere passion for building digital capabilities: a strong educator and digital advocate.
- Experience in managing operational or structural change within an organization and knowledge and experience on digital technology is a plus.
- Sound working knowledge of general business process and organizational framework such as goals, strategy, culture and structure. Leadership Competencies:
- Think strategically
- Cooperate transversally
- Act for change
- Lead team / develop people
- Strive for result
How to Apply:
Interest Candidates, please prepare the document and submit to any channels of Hattha Bank as follow:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with photo (4*6)
- Education Degree (certified by municipal or provincial)
- Personal Identifictions (ID Card, Family book, Certificate of birth)
- Other training course certificates, if any.
- Email: [email protected]