Executive, Cloud Service Full-time Job1 week ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 227 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand customers' overall infrastructure estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation cloud architectures and solutions
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows and Linux laaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking)
- Have good relationships with key customer IT and Operations, cloud service providers as partner, and internal stakeholders, sale, network engineer, and IT.
- Understand customer's business requirements, challenge assumptions to motivate change, identify, validate and grow opportunities, in partnership with the sales team, for deployment of the cloud architecture and solution and/or 3rd party industry solutions to deliver tangible business value
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with cloud service provider team to remove key blockers
- Be a Cloud Service Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with Cloud Service Technology and the relating digital eras
- Assess the Customers' knowledge of the targeted cloud service platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Engineering or Business Management
- At least 1 to 2+ years' experience of supporting or managing IT infrastructure/application development (i.e. Window Server AD, Security, File Storage and Sharing Management, Networking, and Application Dev.)
- Knowledge in Cloud Service (laaS, PaaS, SaaS), Microsoft 0365, Microsoft Azure, and AWS
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified or Microsoft Azure Certified is a plus.
- Good Presentation skills with a comfort with both small and large audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple departments
How to Apply:
For interested candidates, we would like you to submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] or contact us via 078 295 281 or 099 555 007 for more detail.
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fiber optic, world-class Data Centre, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions along with our world-class 24/7 technical support.