Finance Director (Bangkok, Thailand) Full-time Job1 week ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 230 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be overall in charge of Thailand accounting and finance related matters;
- Establish financial systems for various subsidiaries, (including logistics, international trading, e-commerce, insurance broker), design financial policies and financial processes;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prepare annual budget, forecast, variance analysis, annual summary reports;
- Set up cash management systems, meet group and local companies cash flow needs, including cross-border collection and payment management.
- Prepare and schedule financing for Thailand companies, including shareholder capital injection, loan processing.
- Build up qualified local financial team, including recruitment, training, and assessment
- Must hold ACCA/ACA/CICPA/AICPA certificate, major in finance or accounting is preferred.
- More than 10 years of financial work experience, MUST including more than 3 years of work experience in the 4 major accounting firms: Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Price Waterhouse Coopers, KPMG.
- Accounting experience in the industry of logistics, international trade, e-commerce, insurance.
- Proficient in Thai and English (verbal and written), English as working language, Chinese speaking is a plus.
- Able to join within short notice period. Candidates in Thailand and Vietnam now are preferred.
- Good understanding and hands on experience of financial software: Quick Books is preferred.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with your current photo (4x6) to the below contact information:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 011 650 444
Cambodian Investment Holding Group was founded in 2018, headquartered in Phnom Penh, with registered capital of 100 million US dollar. Based on strong financial strength and top investment professionals, the group rapid invested a line of industries involving national economy and people’s livelihood, to build an industrial ecosystem with 4 cores, inclduing transportation, energy, land and finance. Cambodia’s economic growth rate reached 7.3% last year as the leading one in ASEAN, and is expected to continue its rapid development in the next 5 years. Taking advantage of Cambodia national development strategy, the Group actively responeded to “One Belt One Road” intiative, set up a bridge bewteen ressources and market, and committed to becoming a top-grade international enterprise, which possesses rational industrial structure, flexible business model, significant comprehensive advantages and efficient operation management.