Manager, Customer Operation Provincial Full-time Job1 week ago - Customer Service / Customer Relationship - Phnom Penh - 225 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the overall performance customer service team that interface with customers operation.
- Being able to influence and direct their work towards customer satisfaction.
- Look for continuous methods of improving the overall operation, by recommending negotiating and implementing the necessary action plan.
- Manage customer registering, activating, forcing invoice, and welcoming call
- Plan, train & review teamwork who respond for providing customer service and cashier functions
- Manage and responsible for accurate cash collection in his/her design area
- Maintain a pleasant helpful relationship with customers and co-workers.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Review and check work of subordinates such as reports, records, and applications for accuracy and content and correct the errors
- Make recommendations to manage concerning staff and improvement of procedures
- Coordinates and leads staff meetings to clarify processes; creates uniform work habits
- Manage the work of office, administrative, and CSV /Cashier teams to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors, or problems
- Manage of receptionist who performs various administrative tasks, including answering telephones and giving information to the public and customers
- Staff recruitment and appraisals
- Initiate customer's survey and service activation process
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Able to develop positive working relationships with people at all levels.
- Experience of complaint resolution and feedback response either by phone or face to face
- Experience of dealing effectively with challenging and concerned customer
- High standard of product knowledge, Supervisory experience, Communication skills, Problem analysis & problem-solving, Decision-making, Planning and organizing, Good organizational and prioritizing skills, Proficiency in MS Office applications.
How to Apply:
For interested candidates, we would like you to submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] or contact us via 078 295 281 or 099 555 007 for more detail.
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fiber optic, world-class Data Centre, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions along with our world-class 24/7 technical support.