Manager, Marketing Strategist & Planning Full-time Job1 week ago - Marketing - Phnom Penh - 226 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Up to date of the domestic and international market;
- Assist HOM to develop the specific objectives for marketing section;
- Develop & implement marketing strategy base on business target;
- In-depth manage company branding position with current update market needs;
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results;
- Market research to update new market opportunities & forecast the market trend to make sure agile marketing plan is implemented;
- Develop & work with involve section/department for customer satisfaction (NPS)
- Study the LEADS management process, New customer report, product performance monitoring is a big plus;
- Initiate on offline/digital channels research strategy to align with business targets & objectives;
- Closely work with product team and establish new product go to market planning;
- Monitor all project/campaign progressive result and be a head up what need to be done for plan B;
- Analyze sales & marketing key metric to measure the performance and meeting business objectives;
- Attend press conferences, product launches and networking events;
- Keep up to date of company CSR activities and CSR framework implementation;
- Liaise internal team and ensure the brand consistency to all target channels;
- Coordinate with and reporting to HOM;
- Others task assigned
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or other equivalents.
- At least 5 year in marketing/ business development.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Relevant product and industry knowledge are plus
How to Apply:
For interested candidates, we would like you to submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] or contact us via 078 295 281 or 099 555 007 for more detail.
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fiber optic, world-class Data Centre, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions along with our world-class 24/7 technical support.