Officer, Account Reconciliation - 01Post. Full-time Job1 month ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Phnom Penh - 247 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reconcile and monitor all assigned GL accounts.
- Investigate long outstanding balance with reasonable explanation.
- Communicate to related branch or department to obtain reason and solution in case of irregular or long outstanding found.
- Follow up issue raised to ensure it is resolved in timely manner.
- Perform account reconciliation for KS for assigned accounts in timely manner.
- Perform physical petty cash count.
- Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
- Coordinates with the relevant departments.
- Involves in advertising and promoting services, spread good reputation of the company.
- Full commitment to Hattha Bank’s vision, mission, purposes, values, procedures and objectives.
- Hold bachelor degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting and Finance.
- Have a good skill in MS Office includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email.
- Ability to work under pressure and long-hours, highly self-motivated, strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination in delivering a great result.
- Be able to communicate in English both in speaking and writing.
How to Apply:
Interest Candidates, please prepare the document and submit to any channels of Hattha Bank as follow:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with photo (4*6)
- Education Degree (certified by municipal or provincial)
- Personal Identifictions (ID Card, Family book, Certificate of birth)
- Other training course certificates, if any.
- Channels to Apply
Please choose only one channel
- Complete online form HERE
- Upload your CV HERE
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.