Officer for POS Support (01 post.) Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Phnom Penh - 254 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
|Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh |
Report to: Unit Manager of CBD for POS
|Duties and Responsibilities: |
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience in a systems administration and support environment.
- Experience in problem solving skills.
- Understanding of various system architectures including hardware and software.
- Computer literacy in particular database, Switch systems, POS System and networking.
How to Apply:
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email: [email protected]
ហត្ថាកសិករ គឺជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុធំលំដាប់ទី៣ នៅព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា និងជា ក្រុមហ៊ុនបុត្រសម្ព័ន្ធរបស់ធនាគារក្រុងស្រ៊ី ដែលជា ធនាគារពាណិជ្ជធំលំដាប់ទី៥ នៃ ព្រះរាជាណាចក្រថៃឡង់ន៍ ហើយក៏ជាសមាជិកនៃសម្ព័ន្ធហិរញ្ញវត្ថុអន្តរជាតិ Mitsubushi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) ដែលជាសម្ព័ន្ធហិរញ្ញវត្ថុធំបំផុតនៃប្រទេសជប៉ុន និងលើ សកលលោក ផងដែរ។ ដើម្បីឆ្លើយតបនឹងការរីកចម្រើននេះ យើងកំពុងស្វែងរក បេក្ខជន ដែលមានលក្ខណៈសម្បត្តិគ្រប់គ្រាន់សម្រាប់មុខតំណែងដូចខាងក្រោម៖Hattha Kaksekar Limited (HKL) is the third largest microfinance institution licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia. HKL is a subsidiary of bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited (Krungsri), a leading commercial bank in Thailand and a strategic member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), Japan’s biggest and among top 5 largest financial groups in the world. To respond to our business growth, we’re looking for the qualified applicants for the position as mentioned below: