Project Coordinator - 01 post. Full-time Job1 month ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Phnom Penh - 274 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, lead weekly meetings, issue field instructions to the contractor.
- Assist the project manager to review contractor’s submissions including but not limited to work program, RFI and RFA.
- Prepare weekly progress reports to submit to the client.
- Prepare non‐compliance reports and another necessary project management document.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Maintain up‐to‐date and accurate construction documents, job files and logs.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards, safety and the use of proper construction techniques on site.
- Report to the Project Manager.
- 6 years working experience in construction management; especially experienced in midrise and high-rise building.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Expert knowledge of building materials, construction details, relevant rules/regulations and quality standards.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Holding at least a BS degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
- Be able to communicate in English at a professional level both in speaking and writing.
How to Apply:
Interest Candidates, please prepare the document and submit to any channels of Hattha Bank as follow:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with photo (4*6)
- Education Degree (certified by municipal or provincial)
- Personal Identifictions (ID Card, Family book, Certificate of birth)
- Other training course certificates, if any.
Channels to Apply
- Email: [email protected]
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.