Senior Civil and Structure Inspector - 01 post. Full-time Job1 month ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Phnom Penh - 284 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the Contractor to schedule and perform day to day site inspection to oversee contractor’s work performance to ensure work quality meets the project specifications.
- Review and comment on shop drawings as well as method statement submitted by the Contractor.
- Establish required field reports for the client and project manager.
- Manage contractors to ensure quality and schedule commitments.
- Manage and perform tests on construction materials, equipment and maintain knowledge on all product specifications and ensure adherence to all required standards.
- Identifies, researches solutions and resolves constructability issues.
- Attend job and construction meetings and participate in the coordination of the work.
- Make sure the contractor maintains good housekeeping and site safety precautions.
- Lead a team of Civil & Structure engineers to carry out day today inspection work.
- Check and verify quantity of work done and regularly update accurate report to PM.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in building and construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or construction management.
- Experiences in high‐rise and mid‐rise buildings is preferred.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with good self‐initiative.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary.
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Be able to communicate in English in speaking and writing.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of engineers.
How to Apply:
Interest Candidates, please prepare the document and submit to any channels of Hattha Bank as follow:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with photo (4*6)
- Education Degree (certified by municipal or provincial)
- Personal Identifictions (ID Card, Family book, Certificate of birth)
- Other training course certificates, if any.
Channels to Apply
Please choose only one channel
- Email: [email protected]
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.