Senior Officer, Business Development - 01 post. Full-time Job9 months ago - Developer / Programer - Phnom Penh - 376 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 13/11/2020
- Develop and manage business development and partnership strategy to support company long term growth aspirations primarily cover across areas of loan, liability products, and fee-based income.
- Develop new partnership of both target domestic and overseas companies, and manage ongoing relationship.
- Liaise with parent Group Company to build synergy and enable best practice sharing.
- Contribute to the growth of Business Development function focusing on customer needs and business model, select correct design concepts and fundamental technology for new and improved products, and oversee key projects, processes, performance reports, data and analysis.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings and prospect needs and generate Partnership development ideas in developing and updating products and services strategy based on market needs and competitors’ position while maintaining good profitability.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in business or a related field.
- Experience of working in a corporate /business focused environment.
- At least 01 year of experience in Business Development and Project Management.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business.
- Communications skill both in Khmer and English.
- Able to use computer Ms. Word. Ms. Excel, Ms. PowerPoint, skill analyzing and evaluating performance.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.