Senior Officer, Product Development - 03 Posts. Full-time Job10 months ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Phnom Penh - 564 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Closing Date: 08/02/2021
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
- Assist in analyzing the product performance and collect product information in the market (market information, competitor move, and staff feedback, other financial product challenges) to ensure that product pricing and features of all other financial products are competitive and meet with the needs of our target customer segments.
- Assist to develop the high-level proposal to enhance other financial products (pricing, features, manual or guideline, and workflow…) to ensure this business meets with clients’ needs and complies with regulation.
- Develop/update the detail product policy, procedures, and guideline and process workflows to ensure that the products are designed and implemented in line with Company’s strategies.
- Communicate the new other financial products lines and new other financial product enhancement to ensure these products are well communicated. Work with sales team to develop other financial product sale guides to ensure these sale guides are fruitful for Salesforce.
- Bachelor degree in banking/finance or business management, or related fields.
- At least 01-year experience in consumer banking, other financial or financial services industry.
- Prior other financial product management experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in other financial products, analytical, quantitative, problem solving, communication (written and verbal), presentation, relationship management skills.
- Be proficient in English both speaking and writing.
- Be innovative, dynamic, and confident.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.