Team Leader, Technical Service Full-time Job1 week ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 225 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as need.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge be attending educational (internal).
- Keep staff members on time for appointments.
- Keep records of service and keep system data up to date.
- Identify skill gaps for staff and suggest solutions to improve their skill.
- Perform daily support team under control theirs schedule.
- Monitor Service and Support Team effectiveness and keep records.
- Suggest improvements to Management.
- Perform quality service to deliveries EZECOM Customer.
- Perform quick and proactive for solving customer's problems with internet connection.
- Encourage and foster a Teamwork and Knowledge Sharing environment with Staff.
- Be prompt to perform actions to assist EZECOM Customers.
- Promptly escalate issues and concerns to Management as required.
- Follow-up Colleagues inside EZECOM to provide service to EZECOM Customers.
- Maintain good communication with other EZECOM Staff.
- Maintain good relationships with EZECOM Customers and Potential EZECOM Customers.
- Pass details of potential customer or upgraded sales leads to the EZECOM Sales Team.
- Report customer's complaints or request or suggestion to Customer Care Supervisor or Manager.
- Ability to organize team schedule.
- Experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, Fiber Optic and other internet related technologies.
- Experience with common Computer Operating Systems and Internet Related Applications. eg; Microsoft
- Windows, Internet Explorer, E-Mail etc.
- Experience in a Customer Service-related field of work.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills for Khmer and English and Chinese is a plus.
- Prior Work Experience in the IT and or Communications fields are desirable.
- Prior experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor is desirable.
- Flexible to work outside of normal business hours when required.
How to Apply:
For interested candidates, we would like you to submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] or contact us via 078 295 281 or 099 555 007 for more detail.
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fiber optic, world-class Data Centre, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions along with our world-class 24/7 technical support.