1 year ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Phnom Penh - 457 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with sales and marketing teams to plan sales target and campaigns and provide necessary support to drive growth of mobile and internet banking users and transactions.
- Be proactive in initiating data and market insight driven marketing campaigns and promotions to marketing team and monitor the performance.
- Assist to create and maintain digital banking penetration, brand awareness and unique positioning in the market.
- Conduct online and offline market and competition research (market information, competitor move, customer and staff experience feedback, product challenges) to enhance features of mobile/internet banking channel as well as partnership opportunities.
- Acquire digital partners to build customer ecosystem and initiate value proposition to digital product management team for next action.
- Assist in preparing the necessary material and take a lead to provide on-site training/refreshment to branches on existing/new digital products/services when required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or equivalent degree is required.
- At least 03 years experience in mobile and internet banking product acquisition planning and implementation at banks and/or MFIs.
- Good sales and marketing skills, using data for marketing program and campaign design.
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Influencing and negotiation skills is a plus.
- Be available to travel to rural areas.
- Able to work independently, organized, creative and attentive to details.
- Be able to communicate in English language and good presentation/training skill.
- Good proficiency in MS. Office including MS. Excel, MS. PowerPoint and email.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.