Cashier Full-time Job1 year ago - Receptionist / Cashier - Phnom Penh - 554 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be aware of all menu items and pricing.
- Ensure that a check is made and recorded in the POS system for every food & beverage sale in the outlet.
- Receive and process all cash and credit card transactions from guests in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Process all payment methods in accordance with Accounting procedures and policies.
- Balance the point of sale system and cash count at the end of shift, and resolve any discrepancies if any.
- Prepare deposit envelope, write the deposit amount in cashier’s deposit sheet and drop the envelope in the safe depository, in the presence of a witness, who has also signed the witness column of the cashier’s deposit sheet.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Understand and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Attend meeting and training sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Vocational Training
• University students of related discipline.
• One year experience of a similar position.
Personal Qualities and Skills
• Knowledge of all menu items and pricing
• Good cash handling skills, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of US counterfeit currency,
• Ability to work well with other staff members as part of the team.
• Dynamic and proactive attitude, smart appearance and good memory
• Fast learner and willing to learn new skills.
• Able to work evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Language and Computer Skill
• Good command of spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send CV with cover letter and salary expectation to [email protected]
Human Resource Department
Thalias Co., Ltd.
30 Norodom Blvd, 3rd Floor Bred Bank Building, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 016 847 888/016 579 555
We offer an attractive remuneration and benefit package including accident insurance, training, and career development opportunity to the right candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.