Communication Manager Full-time Job2 years ago - Project Management - Phnom Penh - 518 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
The Communication Manager is responsible to create, launch, brand engagement, and implement a comprehensive and sustainable communication plan to support Thalias Hospitality Group Vision and Mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and monitor the annual communication budget and plan
- Create, prepare and managing all communication collateral assets.
- Develop media strategy deliver information and key messages to the target audiences to advance Thalias Hospitality Group brand identity; broaden awareness of its communication programs and priorities.
- Draft and manage the annual calendar of events and promotions. Coordinate all the internal or external events, tradeshows.
- Coordinate and oversee public relations that support the needs of the Thalias Hospitality Group
- Coordinate with Digital project officer, graphic designer manager and copywriter for all activities such as photo shoots, specific events and broadcasts.
- Liaise with local and international partners to review opportunities for promotion to gain recognition of Thalias Hospitality Group.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of the marketing communications function including budgeting, planning and staff development.
- Provides writing and editing support for all marketing communication including all promotional materials and other marketing related contents.
- Reviews and edits existing promotional materials
- Do other tasks assigned by management.
Communication Manager reports directly the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as marketing communication manager in hospitality industry.
- Extensive experience in planning, writing, editing, and production of marketing communication collateral, newsletters, press releases, annual reports, and other print publications and directories.
- Ability to set and meet high standards of service to develop a work force that embraces a culture of quality and service.
- Strong motivator, led by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Maintain effective communications at all level of management and staff.
- Ability to work well with all colleagues are essential.
- Good command of English listen, speaking and marketing communication writing.
- Knowledge of French or Mandarin would be an advantage.
How to Apply:
Thalias Head Office
N52-56, Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn
Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia