Interpreter Part-time Job1 year ago - Translation / Interpretation - Siem Reap - 514 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a competent Interpreter to provide assistance to non-Khmer speakers across a range of activities. The Interpreter will provide interpretation services during various processes, and make sight translations of documents. You will provide accurate concepts and explanations with no additions or omissions, and according to conventions of established interpretation protocol. You will identify factors that hinder your performance as an Interpreter, and swiftly report these to relevant parties.
To ensure success you need to process and impart information swiftly, and relay intentions, emotions and tone in your interpretations. Preferred applicants have outstanding problem-solving skills, and have the ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
- University degree or suitable equivalent.
- Valid certificate of accredited interpreting training.
- Excellent bilingual communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient with use of office equipment.
- Outstanding listening, retention and note-taking skills.
- Proficient enunciation and pronunciation skills, and pleasant, professional voice.
- Proficient understanding of cultural sensitivity, and ability to collaborate with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
How to Apply:
You are welcome to submit the CV and cover letter to [email protected]