Roles & Responsibilities:
• Align Packaging with COM
• Review & update SOP
• Line OEE, line maintenance, wastage.
• 5S, Food Safety, GMP, HACCP compliance
• PMS meeting & day to day operation.
• Manpower utilization, employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
• EHS, including training to staffs.
• Products Quality.
• OCM. Cost, expenses & saving at Packaging department
• Observe and follow company rules and regulation
• Degree in management or relevant field.
• Able to read and write in English
• Proven experience as Packaging Technologist or similar role.
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills
• Advance skills in Microsoft office
How to Apply:
Contact Person: Human Resource Department
Phone: 015 888 036
Email: [email protected]
Address: #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Carlsberg (Cambodia) established in 1847 by brewer J.C. Jacobsen, the Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery groups in the world today, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverage brands. The Carlsberg Foundation (One of the world’s oldest commercial foundations) continuously govern the brewery to continue the art of brewing, and give back to society by supporting science, art and the humanities. Carlsberg manages the majority of shares of Cambrew (Angkor Beer) portfolio of Beers, Stouts, Soft Drinks and bottled water in Cambodia. Our brands include the Kingdom’s most loved beer – Angkor Premium Beer, Angkor Premium Extra Stout, Klang, Black Panther, Turbog, Carlsberg, Guinness, Pepsi, Angkor Puro and many more. Keen to embark on a career with a portfolio of renowned local and international brands?Join us and be part of a dynamic and exciting team today!