Architect Full-time Job6 months ago - Architecture / Design / Construction - Phnom Penh - 389 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce conceptual, schematic and design drawings of construction or renovation project.
- Produce 3Ds utilizing Sketch Up-modeling and rendering, 3Ds Max-modeling and rendering as appropriate for both project modeling and renderings.
- Ensure that project design and implementation are compliant with the laws on construction and environment.
- Make regular site visit to see the construction progress and ensure that project meets the schedule, budget and architecture standards.
- Monitor the work of subcontractor and make recommendation for change when necessary.
- Liaise with the procurement department to ensure adhoc material supply to the site on a timely manner.
- Attend the regular meeting with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Enforce adherence to health and safety policies and procedures in order to ensure a risk free and healthy environment.
- Perform other tasks assigned by CEO.
Tools & Technology
- Computer, printer,
- Adobe Photoshop, Abobe Illustrator, AutoCad, 2D, 3D, 3D Max, Sketch Up and V-ray
Qualifications and skills
- At least Bachelor’s degree in architecture, interior design or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or Abobe Illustrator, AutoCad, 2D, 3D, 3D Max, Sketch Up and V-ray.
- Possess conceptual and organizational skill, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of construction standard, environmental rules and regulations.
- Proficient in English and Khmer both written and oral.
How to Apply:
Email adress: [email protected]
Contact via : 016 579 555 or 016 847 888
Thalias Head Office
30 Norodom Blvd, 3rd floor, Bred Bank Building, Sangkat Ph’sar Thmey, Khan Daun Penh
Phnom Penh, Cambodia