Roles & Responsibilities:
• Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within time frame;
• Support on tax planning scenarios and review of income tax returns;
• Identify and mitigate tax risks;
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process;
• Manage and coordinate tax audits;
• Maintain tax balances on general ledger;
• Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests;
• Review all the monthly tax paper work, and make sure all the tax payment done accurate within time frame.
• Review and deal with engaged consultant on TOI
• Do all the Tax advisory to all the Department and make sure that all the Advisory comply with all the Tax Purpose
• Bachelor degree of Business Administrative and other related fields is preferable.
• Any field related to Accounting, Tax and Business
• Good in English for communication
• 05 years working experience in Accounting, Tax and Business Management
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strictly in job
• Highly job responsibilities, Accountabilities
• High ethic, Hard working, Honesty, Self-confidence, Flexibilities
• Able to work in group or individual
• Able to work under pressures
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Internet & E-mail, Open Bravo System, Quick book and peach tree)
How to Apply:
Contact Person: Human Resource Department
Phone: 015 888 036
Email: [email protected]
Address: #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Carlsberg (Cambodia) established in 1847 by brewer J.C. Jacobsen, the Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery groups in the world today, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverage brands. The Carlsberg Foundation (One of the world’s oldest commercial foundations) continuously govern the brewery to continue the art of brewing, and give back to society by supporting science, art and the humanities. Carlsberg manages the majority of shares of Cambrew (Angkor Beer) portfolio of Beers, Stouts, Soft Drinks and bottled water in Cambodia. Our brands include the Kingdom’s most loved beer – Angkor Premium Beer, Angkor Premium Extra Stout, Klang, Black Panther, Turbog, Carlsberg, Guinness, Pepsi, Angkor Puro and many more. Keen to embark on a career with a portfolio of renowned local and international brands?Join us and be part of a dynamic and exciting team today!