Roles & Responsibilities:
District Operations Officer is responsible for maintaining day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support municipal operations. And, this role is also responsible for evaluation, authorization, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans; advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments including mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, and loan underwriters. The basic roles and responsibilities of District Operations Officer included:
- Handle monthly budget.
- Prepare ticket advance.
- Handle leave form of all staff.
- Manage stationery and supplies.
- Keep letter in/out.
- Collect all assets from staff resigned.
- Prepare Fixed Assets.
- Handle emergency demand.
- Check voucher from Operation Department.
- Prepared voucher in order for Accounting Department.
- Prepared Cash record and verify with Chief of Teller.
- Daily report: Deposit, Other Transaction review, Cash reconciliation, Customer report, General information.
- Monthly performance report: income detail, deposit portfolio and loan portfolio.
- New Account Opened during the Month and Outstanding Balance by end of Month Report.
- Do financial report: profit and loss statement, balance sheet, and summary report.
- Handle some tasks from Branch Manager when he/she was absent.
- Cost control.
- Staff relations.
- Vehicles, maintenance & mail delivery.
- General building maintenance.
- Office facilities maintenance.
- Bill and payments.
- Process the credit cases of Micro Business Loans to head office.
- Monitoring and following up next settlement dates and expiry of Micro Business Loan and ensuring timely settlements.
- Controlling and monitoring Credit Committee Resolution.
- Preparing legal documents for loan approved from Head Office.
- Ensure safekeeping of all the documents related to the approved loan i.e. loan application, collateral/securities documents submitted by the borrower in the vault after recording of the particulars in the respective vault register.
- Coordinate with credit administration officer at head office to monitor the expiration of insurance policies.
- Coordinate with client for review of loans, insurance renewal, legal documents, etc.
- Copy and scan documents to HO.
- Follow up approval cases with HO.
- Follow up with HO.
- Support MBLO on process of Legal Documents.
- All legal documents keep at Vault properly.
- Follow up with clients about expire insurance.
- Bachelor degree in the field of banking and finance, accounting, economic, law or other equivalent.
- 1 year-experience in Accounting, Finance, administrative job; preferably in Micro Finance Institutions or bank.
- Have strong numeric and administrative skill.
- Good in communication skill.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good command in Khmer and English.
- Computer literacy: Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Internet and Email.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.