Officer, Fraud Investigation - 01Post. Full-time Job4 months ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Phnom Penh - 292 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as a fraud investigation team and conducts the fraud investigation service according to the plan or assigned from Head of Operational Risk and Fraud Management department or other relevant stakeholder on the suspicious alert of possible fraudulent activities.
- Conduct site visit the clients/transactions of the alert suspicious report from Hattha fraud detection system.
- Produce appropriate, timely reports to the Head of operational risk and fraud management Department and relevant management team as deadline requested.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholder/branch manager to addressing the suspicious transactions/actions for effectiveness of providing fraud investigation service.
- Identify the risk of fraud area around Hattha’s activities and set priority to find the fraud case.
- Enter all premises of the Hattha and have access to and inspect all documents and records as required.
- Able to request cooperation from other staff of Hattha to support and supply such information, explanations, documents and records as may be needed for investigation purpose, and have unrestricted access to line managers and employees of the Hattha at any reasonable time for investigate purpose.
- Perform additional tasks and any duties as required by direct supervisor or management.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Financial Banking, Business Management or Economics or another related field.
- Highly acquainted with computer system, program such as MS. Word/Excel/Power Point, email, internet, core banking system.
- Understanding of financial/banking business operation.
- Work experience in different areas of the institution or bank at least 1 year related to Banks and Financial Institutions, including experience in field of risk management, audit and fraud function would be an advantage.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with both internal and external parties.
How to Apply:
*Interest candidate, please submit us your Application Form or CV (attached with National ID Card or Birth Letter) via email: [email protected] or our nearest branches or Telegram 069 222 800 / 086 354 354 / 069 720 169.
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.