Branch Concierge Intern (5 Positions at Phnom Penh Branch & 1 Position at Kompong Cham Branch) Full-time Job5 years ago - Internship / Volunteer - Phnom Penh - 1,130 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Branch Concierge Intern is responsible for supporting Branch Concierge in administrative works. Basic roles and responsibilities of Brach Concierge Intern included:
Provide outstanding and consistent service that will satisfy our customer and make them loyal, using ABA’s service standards as a reference point all the times.
- Always smile – indicating friendly and welcome behavior.
- Use eye contact – indicating attentive listening behavior.
- Great customer by doing “Sampeas” or shaking hand – based on culture of a customer whom employee is dealing with and use the customer’s name or title as appropriate – indicating warmly welcome and respectful manner of employees.
- Complete the request or provide assistance and ask if you can do more – indicating an extra step taken to showcase better service and explore additional opportunity to full customer’s needs.
- Thank the customer using their name or title as appropriate – indicating your politeness to customers.
- Quick greeting client once BC is not available.
- Assist BCs and recommend client to use queue machine and recommend client to the right areas for services.
- Assist BCs to download mobile app and recommend client to use cash-in machine.
- Assist to educate customers to use cash-in machine and card with ATM Machine.
- Assist BCs to inform the waiting client about queue calling for services in both areas (Teller and CSA).
- High school diploma or bachelor degree student in Business Management or other related fields.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Friendly and good problem solving.
- Fluency in English and Khmer.
- Proficient in MS Office, internet and email.
- Strong willingness to learn and constantly keep updated.
- Self-starter and self-motivation.
- High commitment, integrity and attention to details.
- Ability to work as team and individual.
- Gaining real experience in Banking Sector.
- Certificate after 3 months of internship.
- Opportunity to be full time staff (Based on performance and available position in the Bank).
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.