Branch Concierge Intern (5 Positions at Phnom Penh Branch & 1 Position at Kompong Cham Branch) Full-time Job4 years ago - Internship / Volunteer - Phnom Penh - 1,051 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Branch Concierge Intern is responsible for supporting Branch Concierge in administrative works. Basic roles and responsibilities of Brach Concierge Intern included:
Provide outstanding and consistent service that will satisfy our customer and make them loyal, using ABA’s service standards as a reference point all the times.
- Always smile – indicating friendly and welcome behavior.
- Use eye contact – indicating attentive listening behavior.
- Great customer by doing “Sampeas” or shaking hand – based on culture of a customer whom employee is dealing with and use the customer’s name or title as appropriate – indicating warmly welcome and respectful manner of employees.
- Complete the request or provide assistance and ask if you can do more – indicating an extra step taken to showcase better service and explore additional opportunity to full customer’s needs.
- Thank the customer using their name or title as appropriate – indicating your politeness to customers.
- Quick greeting client once BC is not available.
- Assist BCs and recommend client to use queue machine and recommend client to the right areas for services.
- Assist BCs to download mobile app and recommend client to use cash-in machine.
- Assist to educate customers to use cash-in machine and card with ATM Machine.
- Assist BCs to inform the waiting client about queue calling for services in both areas (Teller and CSA).
- High school diploma or bachelor degree student in Business Management or other related fields.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Friendly and good problem solving.
- Fluency in English and Khmer.
- Proficient in MS Office, internet and email.
- Strong willingness to learn and constantly keep updated.
- Self-starter and self-motivation.
- High commitment, integrity and attention to details.
- Ability to work as team and individual.
- Gaining real experience in Banking Sector.
- Certificate after 3 months of internship.
- Opportunity to be full time staff (Based on performance and available position in the Bank).
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.
ABA Bank is one of Cambodia's premier banking institutions founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited. ABA Bank is now a multi-branch network universal commercial bank offering a full range of products and services to all Cambodians. Here at ABA Bank we are always looking for Competence and Ambition candidates to join our team.