Client Acquisition Intern (30 Positions at Phnom Penh Branch) Full-time Job4 years ago - Internship / Volunteer - Phnom Penh - 1,013 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Client Acquisition Intern is responsible for supporting Client Acquisition Officer in administrative work. Basic roles and responsibilities of Client Acquisition Intern included:
- Can drive motor.
- Willing to work outside the office (outdoor sale).
- Friendly and good in communication and relationship.
- High commitment.
- University student (from Year 2 to Year 4 or fresh graduate).
- Assist to CAO daily work.
- Prepare account opening document.
- Make appointment with customers for sale and account opening.
- Clearing account opening document with back office staff.
- High school diploma or bachelor degree student in Marketing, Finance and Banking or other related fields.
- Good file management.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Fluency in English and Khmer.
- Proficient in MS Office, internet and email.
- Strong willingness to learn and constantly keep updated.
- Self-starter and self-motivation.
- High commitment, integrity and attention to details.
- Ability to work as team and individual.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Gaining real experience in Banking Sector.
How to Apply:
- Certificate after 3 months of internship.
- Opportunity to be full time staff (Based on performance and available position in the Bank).
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.
ABA Bank is one of Cambodia's premier banking institutions founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited. ABA Bank is now a multi-branch network universal commercial bank offering a full range of products and services to all Cambodians. Here at ABA Bank we are always looking for Competence and Ambition candidates to join our team.