Roles & Responsibilities:
Client Service Intern is responsible for supporting Client Service Adviser in administrative works. Basic roles and responsibilities of Client Service Intern included:
- Assist in administrative work.
- Receive experience in banking sector.
- Get clear understanding of Client Service Adviser role after the internship.
- High school diploma or bachelor degree student in business management or other related fields.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Friendliness and good problem solving.
- Fluency in English and Khmer.
- Proficient in MS Office, internet and email.
- Strong willingness to learn and constantly keep updated.
- Self-starter and self-motivation.
- High commitment, integrity and attention to details.
- Ability to work as team and individual.
How to Apply:
- Gaining real experience in banking sector.
- Certificate after 3 months of internship.
- Opportunity to be full-time staff (based on performance and available position in the Bank).
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.