Credit Training Officer (1 Position at Head Office) Full-time Job2 years ago - Education / Training / Teaching - Phnom Penh - 575 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
This role is responsible all the credit training programs related to Micro Business Loan and SME business loan and ensure adding value by having sustainable training programs delivered in line with the business goals and objective. This position is also responsible for the effective development, coordination and presentation of training and development programs for all credit staff. The basic roles and responsibilities of Credit Training Officer included:
- Identify credit training and development needs within the bank through assessment method and regular consultation with branch managers and HR department.
- Design and deliver credit training and development programs based on both the bank’s and the individual's needs.
- Produce credit training materials for in-house courses and evaluate the credit training programs.
- Monitor and control the costs of planned credit training programs and keep them within budgets.
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed credit training to evaluate and measure results.
- Provide coaching and monitoring support to credit staff in training efforts, provide effective growth and development opportunities.
- Support in organizing of credit training venues, logistics, accommodation as required, to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Support in developing, organizing and maintenance credit training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Administrative support in credit training processes, including databases, to ensure training activities are recorded and reported on both internal and external.
- Keep up to date with new training methodologies and courses on subjects relevant to Credit department.
- Provide reporting to relevant Branches/Departments if needed.
- Conduct orientation sessions and on-the-job credit training for new comer.
- Bachelor Degree in any field such as economics; social sciences; business administration; management; marketing.
- At least two years of experience in the bank or micro-finance sector, prefer in Credit Department.
- Good understanding of Bank and Microfinance industry.
- Honesty, positive attitude and ability to think creatively, as well as to relate well to others and to work independently without close supervision.
- Willing to travel to branches.
- Committed to self-improvement.
- Good in presentation skill.
- Good written and spoken communication skills, both English and Khmer.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.