System Training Officers - 2 Posts Full-time Job1 year ago - Education / Training / Teaching - Phnom Penh - 486 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with hospital/clinics to collect key information for data setting support and set calendar for system users training workshop
- Assist hospitals/clinics to do data setting as quick as possible after the User License Agreement signed and the business assessment is completed
- Review and verify all data set to ensure that the data setting is done in according with business of customers and no errors
- Develop training workshop program and materials
- Conduct training workshop for system users of hospitals/clinics
- Produce training workshop report and then communicate it with customer
- University graduate in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the field of system training and support, professional training and business training
How to Apply:
- Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Deadline on August 30, 2019 but the qualified candidate can be contacted and interviewed before the Due Date.
- Women and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply for the open jobs.
- Interested candidate, please submit CV & Cover Letter by using the contact details below.
First Womentech Asia (FWTA) as a like-to-be “the first class IT Solutions and Consulting firm” is led by an IT female-oriented team whose its members are included of a veteran female IT engineer, handful senior developers, professional coding staff and designers. They are more than ready to listen and respond to every single need and requirements of all their clients to help assist and support the clients to reach their business goals.Since FWTA was founded in 2013, it has gradually grown from a team of four people to a team of 30 people, including management team and is providing health management system software, IT solution and consulting service to local and international clients. With its rapid growth, FWTA is seeking to hire qualified candidates to fulfill the following vacancies: