Roles & Responsibilities:
Training and Development Officer is responsible for handles the learning and professional development of all level staff in the organization. S/he help with the ongoing, long-term improvement of employee skills, enabling them to fulfill their potential within the organization. The basic roles and responsibilities of Training and Development Officer included:
- Identify training and development needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Business and Functional Managers. Ensure all competencies are addressed and kept up to date.
- Develop interesting and engaging methods of delivering training to staff.
- Assist staff in their understanding of the course content and provide support to staff undertaking training.
- Work collaboratively and co-operatively with subject matter expert to provide support to employees in line with ABA goals and values.
- Comply with Policy and Procedures in relation to training and organization operations.
- Maintain up-to-date information and knowledge of relevant changes to courses and training requirements.
- Develop training an annual training calendar.
- Ensure that staff training and development are on-going features of the organization.
- Conduct training session where appropriate.
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum one year of full-time office experience or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrate capacity to develop Policy and Procedure.
- Demonstrate capacity to communicate Policy and Procedure and service direction with varying degrees of complexity.
- Well-developed oral and written communication, consultation and negotiation skills.
- Intermediate of Computer literacy (using MS Office).
- Capabilities of computer system, application, and hardware.
- Functional level of English literacy and competency in documentation.
- Sound planning organizational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.