Customs Clearance Supervisor Full-time Job2 years ago - Delivery / Logistic - Phnom Penh - 708 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Perform and implement all custom clearance activities such as following up coming Shipment, documents transactions and day-to-day related activities in accordance with the objectives, policies and procedures
• Establish strong relationship between supplier and management
• Coordinating with the Clearing Agents and prepare supporting documents required for clearance such as shipping guarantees requisitions and ensure on time submit and follow up for immediate clearance.
• Follow up shipments and documents with the freight forwarders and shipping lines.
Following up with the transporter(s) to ensure on time & complete delivery of cleared shipments
• Ensure the efficient activities in the freight team in charge and drive to achieve department goals
• Support to manage and monitor the daily operation of Ocean/air freight, agency, customer service, custom clearance.
• Verify the delivery of imported product, once cleared, from the sea/airport to our designated plants and/or warehouses
• Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the Custom Clearance Section Head
• Preferred qualifications include the completion of an Associate Degree in Business Management or BBA in related field.
• Two years experience in any related field and one year experience in supervision.
• Good written and spoken communication skills including advance negotiation persuasion skill
• Microsoft Word and Excel experience is preferred
• Strong problem-solving skills and good time management skills
• Need a self-starter who works well with minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
SI DRY-PORT offers a competitive salary, bonus, accident and health insurance and working conditions comply with Cambodian labor law.
For interested candidate please send CV and Cover Letter to: