Landscape Designer(200$-500$) Full-time Job10 months ago - Delivery / Logistic - Phnom Penh - 412 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepares schematic, preliminary, and final drawings for landscaping projects.
- Performs general drafting work such as site plans, maps, and working sketches.
- Collects and compiles grounds maintenance data.
- Plots topographic surveys.
- Performs related work as required.
- University with major course work in landscape architecture or 1-2 years of experience in topographic surveying or landscaping design; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Considerable knowledge of the theories, principles and practices of landscaping.
- Knowledge of horticulture and plant identification.
- Knowledge of the principles and methods of surveying.
- Considerable skill in the preparation of maps, plans, specifications.
- Skill in the use of drafting and survey instruments.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Highly commitment and can work under pressure.
How to Apply:
- Working 5.5 Days/week
- Competitive Salary
- 13th month salary
- Public Holiday, Special Leave & Sick Leave
- Annual Leave 18 Days
- Yearly Salary Incremental
How to Apply:
Interested candidate, pls submit your CV via email; [email protected] or send me by Telegram
H/P: 078 30 22 66 / 015 267 234