Roles & Responsibilities:
International Operations Officer is responsible for booking inward and outward locals and internationals by using system as flex-tool, (flex-host and flex-branch). Receive and check OTT form from other branches. Thus, pick up and make a called to other branches and consumers. Use I-baking and E-payment(ETOKEN). After that, prepare daily reports inward and outward locals. The basic roles and responsibilities of International Operations Officer included:
- Outward (Debit short term account from branch to the nostro account, Receiving the request customer form from branch, Check the full name and physical address of the customer).
- Booking inward remittance by timely basis.
- Verify inward remittance with special rate customers.
- Do I-banking request from customer by e-mail (input all information in the system as per the application form).
- Booking local transfer from branch.
- Process local transfer by NBC E-Token.
- Doing other task assigned my manager.
- Back up team works if someone absent.
- Bachelor Degree in Economies.
- At least one-year experience.
- Ability to work effectively in team environment.
- Computer literacy (Word & Excel ).
- Understanding of basic banking products and services.
- Hardworking, honest, patient, flexible, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Strong in negotiated skill.
- Good command in English.
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail:[email protected]
- Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.