Loan Admin Officer (5 Positions at Provincial Branches) Full-time Job1 year ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Preah Sihanouk - 599 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of Loan Administrative Officer are to evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans, advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments, including mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, and loan underwriters. The basic roles and responsibilities of Loan Admin Officer includes:
- Process the credit cases of Micro Business Loans to head office.
- Monitoring and following up next settlement dates and expiry of Micro Business Loan and ensuring timely settlements.
- Controlling and monitoring Credit Committee Resolution.
- Preparing legal documents for loan approved by Head Office.
- Ensure safekeeping of all the documents related to the approved loan i.e. loan application, collateral/securities documents submitted by the borrower in the vault after the recording of the particulars in the respective vault register.
- Coordinate with credit administration officer at head office to monitor the expiration of insurance policies.
- Coordinate with client for review of loans, insurance renewal, legal documents, etc.
- Administrative Task of Micro Business Loans.
- Bachelor degree in the field of banking and finance, accounting, economics, law or other equivalents.
- At least 1-year experience in Microfinance/Bank.
- Have strong numeric and administrative skill.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Good command of computer literacy and English language.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
We are looking for Loan Admin Officer (5 Positions at Provincial Branches) as follows:
- Phar Leu Branch (1 post).
- Sihanouk Ville Branch (1 post).
- Paoy Paet Branch (1 post).
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.