Roles & Responsibilities:
• Basic understanding of key business metrics: EBIT, GPaL margin, Market Share
• Grasps cross functional drivers (T-Shaped)
• Able to act as guardian and execute the minimum mandatory standards of the Carlsberg S&OP
• Collaboration with Supply Planning, Sales, Marketing, Finance functions
• Good understanding of Statistics.
• Experienced analyst of historical data
• Working with available tools (Excel).
• Understands each of the building blocks of the total Forecast.
• Securing an effective consensus and collaborative approach for the final forecast
• Able to calculate Planning KPIs (Forecast Accuracy and Bias, and service KPIs) and knows the levers driving the improvements.
• Provides demand data formatted into appropriate reports and feeds them to other functions in time
• Very detailed knowledge of distribution requirement planning, master production scheduling, Familiar with Foundations of Supply Planning areas and how these impact overall Business
• Understands output/information of Supply Planning process
• Understands the Weekly Supply Planning cycle and right sequence of Supply Planning Activities
• Basic understanding of customer service and inventory KPIs/NPD and Portfolio Management:
• Basic understanding of the standardized Portfolio Management processes within Carlsberg Group.
• Bachelor degree and preferred APICS CPIM certified
• Over 3 years experiences in supply planning, 2-3 years’ managerial experience
• Proficient English in spoken and written
• Proficient in MS Office, experience with Navision ERP a plus
• High integrity & positive work ethics
• Good communication & negotiation skills
• Team player/Continuous learning
• Self-motivated and has desire to add value and improve
How to Apply:
Contact Person: Human Resource Department
Phone: 015 888 036
Email: [email protected]
Address: #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Carlsberg (Cambodia) established in 1847 by brewer J.C. Jacobsen, the Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery groups in the world today, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverage brands. The Carlsberg Foundation (One of the world’s oldest commercial foundations) continuously govern the brewery to continue the art of brewing, and give back to society by supporting science, art and the humanities. Carlsberg manages the majority of shares of Cambrew (Angkor Beer) portfolio of Beers, Stouts, Soft Drinks and bottled water in Cambodia. Our brands include the Kingdom’s most loved beer – Angkor Premium Beer, Angkor Premium Extra Stout, Klang, Black Panther, Turbog, Carlsberg, Guinness, Pepsi, Angkor Puro and many more. Keen to embark on a career with a portfolio of renowned local and international brands?Join us and be part of a dynamic and exciting team today!