6 months ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Phnom Penh - 296 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor on Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), API Management, API Gateway performance.
- Install and configure ESB software as per requirement.
- Administrate and manage the existing Web Services & APIs and troubleshoot.
- Design standard services process flow to support with system integration or third-party system.
- Develop & deploy new webservice and API for new business requirement.
- Administrate on security of all webservices & APIs and perform regular securities monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Documented standard API and webservice specification.
- Manage and control access control list of the user and internal connection.
- Review audit log and user access on API and Integration system.
- Implement the Disaster Recovery, Data Continuity Plan.
- Verify the existing procedure/guideline or new system deployment procedure/guideline to meet up to date.
- To complete the tasks assigned by management and establish the activities plan.
- To ensure all services are high security and high availability.
- To ensure services is running 24/7 without interruption.
- Perform other task as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science or related fields.
- At least two-year working experience in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies / IT.
- Knowledge of API Management, Service registry, Service Discovery an advantage.
- Knowledge of Web Services and system integration.
- Good understanding on PLSQL, SQL, VB .Net, C#, Java, …
- Knowledge of ESB tool like Fiorano, WSO2, Oracle ESB, JBoss or other.
- Good understanding on Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Cassandra DB.
- Good at spoken and written communication skills both English and Khmer.
- Able to work at night for solving critical issue or other tasks assigned by management.
- Willing to learn new business applications and new innovative technologies.
How to Apply:
*Interest candidate, please submit us your Application Form or CV (attached with National ID Card or Birth Letter) via email: [email protected] or our nearest branches or Telegram 069 222 800 / 086 354 354 / 069 720 169.
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.