8 months ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Phnom Penh - 383 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
- Manage procedure, digital product profitability and growth covering mobile banking, internet banking both consumer and corporate module.
- Manage services standard, customer feedback/experience and issues relating to these channels and prepare user requirements with the best market practice and excellent customer experience.
- Understand the market situation and availability of new technology, conduct market analysis and propose enhancement projects.
- Develop value proposition for various customer segments and share to digital project team for enhancement and development. When required, manage mobile banking & internet banking enhancement projects.
- Conduct data analytic to improve overall digital banking business, including acquisition, transaction, event trigger offering, etc.
- Manage and co-ordinate on relevant report requirement for regulators, management, branches and relevant business team.
- All digital productivities properly documented/updated/maintained.
- Develop the necessary material and provide training/refreshment to branches and other related departments existing/new digital products/services.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Banking, E-Commerce, Business or Digital Economy or equivalent degree is required.
- At least 03 years experience in mobile and internet banking performance management at banks and/or MFIs.
- Good sales and marketing skills, using data for marketing program and campaign design.
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Influencing and negotiation skills is a plus.
- Be available to travel to rural areas when required.
- Be able to communicate in English language and good presentation/training skill.
- Good proficiency in MS. Office including MS. Excel, MS. PowerPoint and email.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.