Unit Manager, Tax Administration - 01Post. Full-time Job6 months ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Phnom Penh - 300 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company’s monthly and annual tax returns and the accurate and timely filing of all tax forms as well as taxes provision at end of month.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary taxes.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks.
- Manage members of the tax team as they prepare components of the company’s taxes returns and other tax documents.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- Manage and coordinate tax audits including desk/limit/comprehensive audit.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Organize and manage all tax reports, statements and documents related.
- Coordinate taxation related matters with local tax authority, external audit(s) and Group Companies.
- Assist in preparing the documents related to transfer pricing.
- Prepare required administrative letter(s) to tax and other authorities as required by Head of ATD.
- Provide training to staff (both new and existing staff) relating to taxes.
- Involve in advertising and promoting services, spread good reputation of the company.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Direct Supervisor/ Head of Finance / Senior Management Team.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting and Finance, or other related field (Perusing CAT/ACCA/Certificate from National Tax School of General Department of Taxation is preferable).
- At least 3 years of experience in tax consultant role.
- High proficiency in writing, speaking, reading, and listening in English.
- Full commitment to Hattha Bank’s vision, mission, purposes, values, procedures and objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Strong accounting and tax, analytical, and research skills.
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
How to Apply:
*Interest candidate, please submit us your Application Form or CV (attached with National ID Card or Birth Letter) via email: [email protected] or our nearest branches or Telegram 069 222 800 / 086 354 354 / 069 720 169.
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.