Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible to lead the automation inclusive maintenance ( internal or external), upgrades hardwares or software on services and licence
• Responsible for work order(WO) scoping, proritisation, quality of work order detail, issuing of work orders, and the effective follow up and closing out of work orders.
• Plan, control, and monitor plant control & instrumentation maintenance activities through work order system.
• Ensure that the instruments comply with health and safety regulations.
• Participant in plant safety, health and environmental, TPM programs.
• Reporting Near miss and unsafe condition.
• Implement procedure, SOP & WI.
• To understand and apply LOTO for during work.
• Ensure production equipment are in the good condition to run smooth process and production.
• Provide and conduct daily & weekly performance evaluation and provide plan for improvement by RCA or advanced problem solving.
• Continuous improvement on technical availability through TPM analyse the breakdown in daily basic.
• Install, maintain, repair, overhaul, calibration and test a Brewery equipment & instrumentations.
• Troubleshhoot all machines and process controller hardware, maintain a functional knowledge if the operation of the system software and hardward.
• Make periodic preventative maintenance inspections of all machine and control systems. Diagnosing existing or potential trouble.
• Read and interpret wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications in making installations or performing major repair work.
• To work with Area responsible for troubleshooting any automation related breakdown.
• To work with team for achieve maintenance KPI.
• Bachelor/ Engineering degree in automation, process engineering, software engineering or relevant areas.
• Knowledge of electrical standards, production networks, protocols. Knowledge/ practical experience with PCS ( Proleit) and PLC/Scada ( Siemens)
• Driving for results
• Analytical thinking
• Cross team interacting and communication with impact
• Empowering people
How to Apply:
Contact Person: Human Resource Department
Phone: 015 888 036
Email: [email protected]
Address: #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Carlsberg (Cambodia) established in 1847 by brewer J.C. Jacobsen, the Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery groups in the world today, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverage brands. The Carlsberg Foundation (One of the world’s oldest commercial foundations) continuously govern the brewery to continue the art of brewing, and give back to society by supporting science, art and the humanities. Carlsberg manages the majority of shares of Cambrew (Angkor Beer) portfolio of Beers, Stouts, Soft Drinks and bottled water in Cambodia. Our brands include the Kingdom’s most loved beer – Angkor Premium Beer, Angkor Premium Extra Stout, Klang, Black Panther, Turbog, Carlsberg, Guinness, Pepsi, Angkor Puro and many more. Keen to embark on a career with a portfolio of renowned local and international brands?Join us and be part of a dynamic and exciting team today!