Electrical Engineer Full-time Job1 week ago - Engineering / Technicians - Preah Sihanouk - 238 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Machinery/line equipment installation, setup & testing.
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
- Inspect electrical components, identify electrical problems and repair or replace.
- Maintenance planning.
- PLC controls
- Equipment/tools calibration.
- Project/line equipment improvements & upgrade.
- FSSC & ISO record & document
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / PLC Controls
- Fresh graduated students are also welcomed
- Computer literate: MS office, e-mail and others are preferred
- Good command of English speaking and writing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply:
Contact Person: Human Resource Department
Phone: 015 888 036
Email: [email protected]
Address: #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Carlsberg (Cambodia) established in 1847 by brewer J.C. Jacobsen, the Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery groups in the world today, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverage brands. The Carlsberg Foundation (One of the world’s oldest commercial foundations) continuously govern the brewery to continue the art of brewing, and give back to society by supporting science, art and the humanities. Carlsberg manages the majority of shares of Cambrew (Angkor Beer) portfolio of Beers, Stouts, Soft Drinks and bottled water in Cambodia. Our brands include the Kingdom’s most loved beer – Angkor Premium Beer, Angkor Premium Extra Stout, Klang, Black Panther, Turbog, Carlsberg, Guinness, Pepsi, Angkor Puro and many more. Keen to embark on a career with a portfolio of renowned local and international brands?Join us and be part of a dynamic and exciting team today!