Roles & Responsibilities:
• Plan and activate Cold Drink Team in daily functions
• Assist Cold Drink Manager with controls, inspections in the Field and making sure necessary equipment is in store as well as proper draught quality procedures.
• Sending necessary equipment to outskirts.
• Training of Technicians.
• Enforce staff training by Technicians in outlets
• Making and updating sanitation routing.
• Contribute to the Cold Drink Business Plan with input.
• Ensuring that Cold Drink outlets are serviced at specified intervals and act on any deviances.
• Assist Cold Drink Manager in supervision and other.
• Manage the team, develop practical skills.
• Ensure that team is using correct procedures for best possible Cold Drink execution
• Contribute to the Cold Drink business plan with input.
• Track the volume of the Cold Drink installations (kegs/month) to ensure that they are producing enough to ensure economic returns as well as reduce risk of old beer
• Manage the procurement process to ensure that equipment for new installations is available when required
• Ensure that the Cold Drink accounts are receiving scheduled technical/cleaning services as planned and act on any deviances.
• Create GRN and upload movements in Navision.
• Bachelor in Engineering Degree
• Proficient in English, speaking/reading/writing
• Effective, positive and energetic attitude
• Ability to communicate clearly - Decent presentations skills
• Team-orientated and ability to coach the team
• Strong leadership skills
• Action-oriented, persistent and result oriented
• Solid organizing skills
• 5 Years Technical Experience in Cold Drink Field.
• Skilled in Office package
How to Apply:
Contact Person: Human Resource Department
Phone: 015 888 036
Email: [email protected]
Address: #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Carlsberg (Cambodia) established in 1847 by brewer J.C. Jacobsen, the Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery groups in the world today, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverage brands. The Carlsberg Foundation (One of the world’s oldest commercial foundations) continuously govern the brewery to continue the art of brewing, and give back to society by supporting science, art and the humanities. Carlsberg manages the majority of shares of Cambrew (Angkor Beer) portfolio of Beers, Stouts, Soft Drinks and bottled water in Cambodia. Our brands include the Kingdom’s most loved beer – Angkor Premium Beer, Angkor Premium Extra Stout, Klang, Black Panther, Turbog, Carlsberg, Guinness, Pepsi, Angkor Puro and many more. Keen to embark on a career with a portfolio of renowned local and international brands?Join us and be part of a dynamic and exciting team today!