Roles & Responsibilities:
• Operate production machine.
• Record production process in report sheet/ logbook.
• Operate production process following SOP.
• Work under EHS guideline.
• Help maintenance team during machine overhaul or maintenance.
• Do cleaning at your area as designed in master cleaning schedule.
• Certificate or diploma related field
• Able to speak and write English
• Able to work in shift.
• Comply with company discipline and local labor law.
• Willing to learn and perform new jobs
• Able to do hard work.
• Enthusiastic in team working
How to Apply:
Contact Person: Human Resource Department
Phone: 015 888 036
Email: [email protected]
Address: #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Carlsberg (Cambodia) established in 1847 by brewer J.C. Jacobsen, the Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery groups in the world today, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverage brands. The Carlsberg Foundation (One of the world’s oldest commercial foundations) continuously govern the brewery to continue the art of brewing, and give back to society by supporting science, art and the humanities. Carlsberg manages the majority of shares of Cambrew (Angkor Beer) portfolio of Beers, Stouts, Soft Drinks and bottled water in Cambodia. Our brands include the Kingdom’s most loved beer – Angkor Premium Beer, Angkor Premium Extra Stout, Klang, Black Panther, Turbog, Carlsberg, Guinness, Pepsi, Angkor Puro and many more. Keen to embark on a career with a portfolio of renowned local and international brands?Join us and be part of a dynamic and exciting team today!