Contact Center Consultant Full-time Job8 months ago - Banking / Financial Service / Insurance - Phnom Penh - 492 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Respond customer’s calls and messages (through social media channels, emails and the Bank’s website) by following given standard script and customer service standard of ABA Bank.
- Ensure service level or service turnaround time of messages (social media channels, emails and Bank’s website) is achieved.
- Handle and resolve customer issues/complaints and/or identify and escalate priority issues/complaints to the right key person in-charge.
- Conduct complaint registration into system in timely and accurate manner.
- Provide customers with product and service consultations, specifications, terms and conditions with prepared sales script in order to achieve sales referral target.
- Act as a focal point to refer banking products to related teams for further cross-selling and achieve sales target.
- Complete call logs and prepare call reports on the timely manner.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by phone to survey about the service provided by ABA Bank.
- Keep up to date with ABA’s products suite and marketing campaigns to ensure superior product knowledge.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Professional Communication, Finance and Banking, Accounting or any relevant field.
- Less than one year of working experiences in relevant field.
- Ability to use and communicate via social medias with professional writing style.
- Good listening, sales, customer services, communication, negotiation, problem solving, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent product knowledge of financial services.
- Practical knowledge of banking operations, rules and regulations, and operational risks.
- Good flexibility, critical thinking and relationship management skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English (Chinese is a plus).
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected] or call via 098 630 108
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal