IT Business Analysis Specialist - 01 Post. Full-time Job2 years ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 761 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Closing Date: 28/01/2021
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
- Participating in planning and developing company-wide IT strategies.
- Engaging with key business and IT stakeholders to identify changing business priorities and requirements.
- Introduce new processes and technology to enhance the Business Analysis service offering.
- Leading the development of feasibility studies, cost/benefit analyses, business case development and risk assessments for various technology projects.
- Establishing standards for Business Analysis, including methodologies, metrics, requirements and tools.
- Ensuring Analysts are adequately certified or trained.
- Degree or professional qualification in computer science or Business-related fields.
- 5 years proven working experiences, including 2 years in Management position, 2-3 years in IT Management or IT Consultation).
- Evidence of strong management, planning, project management and organizational skills, required to manage an extensive portfolio of business analysis methodologies and tools, database architecture and design skills, and IT system architecture development skills.
- Good understanding of current trends and innovations in technology infrastructure and computer software applications.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks or project.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills, required to cooperate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders combined with driven and assertive personality.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.