Deputy Head, Product Management Department - 01 Post. Full-time Job8 months ago - Other - Phnom Penh - 360 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
- Formulate the products strategies, road map to ensure these services will be aligned with company’s strategy, budget.
- Explore the business opportunity, enhance our product, process to meet the customer needs, wants, and aspirations.
- Establish high-level business concept and align with related stakeholder before seek for approval.
- Manage the product performance and analysis the performance compares with the competitors to ensure the banks stay competitive in the market.
- Lead team in developing the detail product policy, procedures, and guideline and process or workflows to smoothen the process as well complied with Cambodia Law and Regulations.
- To ensure the effectiveness of marketing communication of products to the market.
- Equip the product knowledge to related stakeholders especially sale force team.
- Support on develop the budget plan or sales projection to ensure the products generate the income for customers.
- Provide coaching, and support the subordinates to ensure they perform their jobs efficiently and effectively.
- Bachelor or master degree in banking/finance or business management or related fields.
- At least 04 years experiences in consumer banking, insurance or financial services industry.
- Extensive knowledge in insurance, strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, communication (written and verbal), presentation, relationship management skills, project management skill.
- Be proficient in English both speaking and writing.
- Be Innovative, dynamic and confident.
- Be well time management.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.