Housekeeping Supervisor Full-time Job9 months ago - Hotel / Restaurant / Hospitality - Phnom Penh - 429 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and assign housekeepers to their designated work areas for the day.
- Inspect the work of the housekeeping staff to make sure that they were properly cleaning.
- Train new staff or existing staff on how to properly clean and use cleaning products safely.
- Establish work schedule for housekeeping team to ensure an adequate staffing level for daily operation.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels of cleaning supplies and toiletries.
- Respond to guest requests or complaints in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Check and report all defects in toilets, safety hazards, and lost and found items.
- Maintain a safe environment for staff and guests.
- Understand and adhere to company standards, policies and procedures, particularly, health and safety regulations.
- Attend meeting and training session.
- Perform other tasks assigned
- At least grade 9 of general education.
- Certificate IV in Housekeeping from recognized vocational school of tourism.
- Two year experience in a similar position - preferably in fine-dining restaurant or hotel.
Personal Qualities and Skills
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment.
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain smart appearance.
- Fast learner and willing to learn new skills.
- Able to work in shift, weekends and public holidays.
- Able to read, write and speak English. Knowledge of other language is an advantage.
How to Apply:
Apply now at [email protected]; Tel: 016 847 888/ 579 555
Thalias Hospitality Group, founded in 1997 and specialized in crafting unique dining experiences, owns Topaz Restaurant, Malis Restaurant (Phnom Penh and Siem Reap), Khéma Restaurant and a luxurious boutique hotel ARUNREAS. Thalias won the Best Workplace Award from the Government and Worker Sabay Certification from ACTED NGO for providing more 500 employees with good working environment.We are looking for a candidate with strong organizational skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work autonomously within a fast-pace to join as Digital Project Officer in our leading hospitality group.FUNCTION SUMMARYAs a Digital Project Officer, you will define the online strategy and own its successful execution by implementing the relevant tools and processes and coordinating with internal/external stakeholders to ensure goals are met.