Sale Executive Full-time Job2 years ago - Hotel / Restaurant / Hospitality - Phnom Penh - 542 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Sales Executive will be accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities, and assisting in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in sales calls to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Utilize negotiation skills and creative selling abilities to uncover new business.
- Execute and support the operational aspects of business booking (e.g., generating proposal, sales contract, customer correspondence…).
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new account to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, site visit, entertainment, trade shows, etc.
- Understand the overall market (e.g., competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc.) in order to sell effectively against the competition.
- Communicate trends, opportunities, and market changes to management team, as needed.
- Drive customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Respond to guest inquiries or request in a prompt and professional manner.
- Attend sales events and meeting where required.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
I have read and fully understand the job description and agree to follow the outlined duties above at all times.
- Bachelor degree in Sales/Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 2 year experience in a similar role, preferably with a fine-dining restaurant or 5-star hotel.
Personal Qualities and Skills
- Knowledge of market segmentation and hospitality industry
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards and personal hygiene.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, problem solving, negotiation, and business acumen.
- Ability to work well with other staff members as part of the team.
Language and Computer Skill
- Excellent communication in spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Familiar with MS Office applications
How to Apply:
Mr. YOK Settha | Human Resources Director
Tel: +855 (0) 16 579 555 | [email protected]
Thalias Head Office
N52-56, Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn
Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia