HR Manager (Thailand) Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Human Resources - Phnom Penh - 248 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recruitment, interviews for all positions in the headquarters and subsidiaries
- Recruitment website and headhunting management
- Responsible for visa processing for foreign employees
- Develop HR policies and procedures
- Conduct and process staff payroll
- Manage personnel files of all staff
- Update internal rules and regulations of the company
- Coordinate Administration tasks
- Other tasks assigned by Management
- Female, 26-35 years old
- Thai Nationality and Chinese Nationality (Thai daily communication)
- Working language: English & Thai (Fluent in listening, speaking and writing, all working documents are in English)
- Chinese company work experience in Thailand.
- Or more than 3 years of overseas work experience in Southeast Asia.
- Must be able to join the company within 1 months after offer.
- Must be in Bangkok Thailand now.
- Proficient in recruitment, good at recruiting for start-up companies.
- HR team management experience in multiple subsidiaries is preferred.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with your current photo (4x6) to the below contact information:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 011 650 444
- Less than 10 years of work experience: 2500USD/80000THB
- More than 10 years of work experience: 3000USD/95000THB
- Working time: 8:00-12:00 to 13:30-17:30 from Monday to Saturday morning, 5.5 working days per week
- Annual leave is 8 working days per year
- Insurance: medical insurance, accident insurance
- 2 round-trip air tickets per year for foreign employees
- Provide accommodation for foreign employees
- Provide visa and labor certificates for foreign employees (work for at least 1 year)
Cambodian Investment Holding Group was founded in 2018, headquartered in Phnom Penh, with registered capital of 100 million US dollar. Based on strong financial strength and top investment professionals, the group rapid invested a line of industries involving national economy and people’s livelihood, to build an industrial ecosystem with 4 cores, inclduing transportation, energy, land and finance. Cambodia’s economic growth rate reached 7.3% last year as the leading one in ASEAN, and is expected to continue its rapid development in the next 5 years. Taking advantage of Cambodia national development strategy, the Group actively responeded to “One Belt One Road” intiative, set up a bridge bewteen ressources and market, and committed to becoming a top-grade international enterprise, which possesses rational industrial structure, flexible business model, significant comprehensive advantages and efficient operation management.