Marketing Executive Full-time Job3 years ago - Marketing - Phnom Penh - 808 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in implementing Marketing Campaigns in a clear and consistent creative direction that will drive shoppers’ traffic and spending in Exchange Square.
- Propose and manage all festive decorations in the small to align mall ambience with in mall promotions.
- Maintain the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to track gift redemptions and collection database for marketing purposes.
- Coordinate with internal (Concierge, Property Management Team) and external parties (creative agency, event agency, CRM vender, etc.) to ensure that the execution of marketing campaigns is within allocated budget.
- Coordinate with internal (Leasing, IT, Marcum) and external parties to ensure accuracy in property and tenants information on HKL & Exchange Square webpage and marketing media program.
- Help execute loyalty program to reward registered shoppers.
- Work closely with Concierge to ensure that they understand the marketing promotions and provide good customer service to shoppers.
- Provide appropriate Advertising & Promotion support for new or existing tenants to create awareness and encourage spending.
- Work with external parties (Marketing agency, event organizers’, vendor, and suppliers) to achieve target revenue through leasing of atrium and advertising spaces in Exchange Square
- Collaborate with external parties on marketing tie-up with paid revenue or sponsorship tie-up to enhance the mall vibrancy and branding.
- Plan, track and manage annual marketing budget.
- Assist in the preparation of purchase request forms, request for proposal and related procurement documents and administrative work in accordance to company policy.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, reception, retail and corporate events.
- Assist in the development of marketing activities programs with appointed Marketing agency including branding, advertising, public relation, events organization, sponsorship, marketing collaterals production, newsletter, in-mail promotions and decoration, office tenants and marketing.
- Monitor and manage social media presence, digital marketing initiatives and SEO efforts.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Support the commercial leasing team in the marketing of Exchange Square.
- Liaise and develop working relationships with a range of shareholders including customers, regional and local colleagues, suppliers and marketing agency.
- Research and regular monitor competitions’ marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good communication in Khmer and English
- Self-motivated proactive and dynamic
- Good organization and planning skills
- Strong in creativity
- Computer proficiency in Ms. Office and Outlook.
How to Apply:
Hongkong Land (Premium Investments) Limited provides competition salary base on your working experiences, 13th month salary, discretionary bonus, outpatient health care package, Insurance (H&S, GPA and NSSF) and Life Insurance, and public holiday follow labor law. Any interested candidates who can apply CV to our office in working hour at EXCHANGE SQUARE, Building No. 19-20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh or by email: [email protected]. For further detail, please contact 023 963 694. For further information detail visited website: www.hkland.com.